Take a peek inside the practice pack and see it in action!
Who needs this pack?
This handwriting practice pack is especially designed for students learning to read with the book “Teach your child to read in 100 easy lesson“.
If you are using this book, these practice pages are for you!
Each practice pages corresponds with 1 lesson! Students will practice writing letters and words that they have covered in the book.
What you get:
- No waiting: Download and print immediately after purchase
- Unlimited printing: re-print pages needing more work, or print only the page you need for one lesson.
- Flexibility: print in any order you choose, front/back printing if you wish, and re-organize pages based on your child’s needs.
- 100 pages of handwriting practice, with mostly tracing and a little room for kids to write letters all by themselves.
- Cover page and “blank” handwriting lines page for students to practice on their own.
Question: Do we have to use the 100 easy lessons book to use these pages?
Answer: No, these are good handwriting practice for any young writer that understands phonics. The pages can be re-organized in any way that is best for that child. But I do recommend the book!
This is an instant download. We recommend using a three hold punch and three ring binder to keep your pages organized.
When I try to download the worksheets it does not work. It only shows the cover page and it is PNG file. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
I used that book to teach my now 24yr old daughter to read when she was 4yrs old. you can buy the PDF version of the book on Ebay for a few dollars. I got it for my granddaughter! It is a wonderful teaching tool! Good luck with your homeschooling! It’s the best decision we ever made!
Help me I’ve lost my red riding hood download. I bought it in January…